Our services are applicable to ocean / seagoing vessels, inland navigation, cargoes, yachts, cranes & cargo handling equipment, fishing vessels, terminals, cruiseliners and much more.
LMSC Surveyors provides a prompt, reliable and cost effective surveying and consultancy services to the marine industry. The Company has a wide experience in providing support and expert advice in all aspects of marine operations.
With a team of experienced Master Mariners and Chief Engineers, the Company has carried out general condition surveys & vetting inspections on behalf of charterers, pre-purchase and on / off-hire surveys for owners / operators, inspections and claim investigations on behalf of H&M and P&I Clubs.
We are dedicated in providing a complete and comprehensive service in all forms of marine surveying. LMSC Marine Surveyors, Inc. has a network of experienced professionals, who conform to industry best practice and are capable of undertaking any challenge. Our objectives are to increase the quality standards of inspection, reporting and efficiency in the marine survey environment.
LMSC Marine Surveyors Inc. is committed to providing a complete range of marine surveying services to the highest levels of integrity, confidentiality and technical expertise to both the private and corporate clients alike. In keeping with the professional ethics and principles of independent survey and unbiased advice, findings are reported immediately and accurately, ensuring that Clients are aware of all developments. We declare to deliver outstanding quality survey and consultancy services possible that can become the preferred partner in all aspects of the marine industry.
Services we provide
- Port Engineers
- Vessel Condition Surveys
- Cargo Condition Surveys
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Vetting Inspections
- Claims, Disputes & Litigations (CDL) Expert Advice including Voyage, Cargo and Personal Injury Investigations
- Technical Support of complex marine & cargo operations
- Near Shore or Quayside Operations such as vessel or barge loading and discharge operations, ship-to-ship transfers & lightering, tug and barge work, short haul tows
- Vessel Operations - heavy lift cargo handling, best industry practice guidance, in-house support system for efficient cost operations, operation and guidance analysis for vessel crews and owners / managers, heavy lift vessel operations & project specialist cargo transports
- ISM / ISPS Audits and Inspections
- On / Off Hire Surveys
- O.B.Q. & R.O.B Inspections
- Non Exclusive Surveys
- Bunker Surveys
- Detective Surveys
- Oil & Chemical Tankers Cargo Operations Supervision - our marine consultants can represent you and your interests during loading and discharging operations
- Safety inspections of oil & gas tankers (including OCIMF – SIRE)
- Draught Surveys
- Hatch Cleanliness Consultancy
- Tank Cleanliness Surveys
- P&I Club Surveys
- Marine Casualty Investigations:
- Investigation into Cargo Damage & Cargo Liquefaction
- All types of Marine Hull & Machinery (H&M) Claims
- Technical Expertise includes Investigations of the cause, nature and extend of damage or failures on behalf of P&I clubs, Lawyers, H&M Underwriters, Ship Owners, Charterers and Cargo Interests
- Collision & Groundings Investigations on behalf of the vessel owners / operators or insurers
- 24 / 7 Emergency Casualty, Accident & Incident Response